Every Thursday 10am – 12 noon.
All are welcome for a hot cuppa and delicious cake in our friendly Village Hall. The cafe is run by volunteers, and all profits go towards maintaining our fabulous hall.
HELP ALWAYS NEEDED TO RUN THE CAFE!
Contact Mel for further info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01837 840549
The Thursday morning cafe in Belstone Village Hall first opened on 6 March 2003 as a companion for the Outreach Post Office service which had just opened and was, at that time, run on Tuesday and Thursday mornings in the Hall. Each week the Cafe is run by any two from an enthusiastic group of around twenty volunteers.
Where else can you catch up on the local news and gossip, borrow or swap a book, buy greetings cards, sing some Carols (December only) while enjoying homemade goodies & a cuppa?
Belstone Post Office operates from 9.30-11.30am each Tuesday in the Village Hall, with a full range of postal services:
- Foreign Currency – available to order
- Travel Insurance – order from us and we can bring your policy on our next visit.
- Car Tax – Post your ebay parcels – Top up your mobiles
- We cash money for selected banks – Barclays, Co-Op, Lloyds, NatWest and others
- Newspapers and a huge range of magazines – order from us and we will bring it out to Belstone.