Contacting the Parish Council
Parishioners who wish to raise matters are always welcome to contact the Belstone Parish Council Clerk, Sally Fullwood:
5 Tor Down, Belstone, EX20 1QU
- Chairman: Michael Ash – Pixies Hut, Belstone EX20 1QZ – Tel:840082
- Vice-Chair: Theresa Weaver – Tremarn, Belstone – Tel:840933
- Village Hall Rep: Susan Norrish – Woodsmoke, Belstone – Tel:840378
- Peter Cooper – The Paddocks, Belstone – Tel:840909
- Jon Pike – Moorlands House, Belstone – Tel:840549
- Paul Boyce – Lake View Cottage, Belstone – Tel:840623
- Simon Hill – Andrew’s Corner, Belstone – Tel: 07496 982981
Councillors’ entries on the Register of Interests for West Devon Borough Parish and Town Councils can be accessed on the West Devon Borough Council website:
Parish Council Meetings
Members of the public may attend meetings of Belstone Parish Council, which take place approximately every six weeks, on a Tuesday – unless an extraordinary meeting or a special planning meeting is called. Meetings are normally held in Belstone Village Hall, unless otherwise indicated.
Dates and Latest Document
Meetings in 2022 will be held on June 14th, July 12th, September 13th, October 18th, November 29th.
2023 – January 17th, February 28th.
The Full Parish Council Diary can be found here.
Minutes of meetings and the Parish Council accounts can be found beneath the Policies and News sections below, or by using one of the following quick links:
Latest Parish Council News
Parish Council Records
Links to records of the minutes of meetings and published accounts can be found in this section. All records of Minutes from April 2018 onwards are available as accessible web pages on this site. Accounts Records, and Minutes from before April 2018 are available to read or download as PDF documents.