Overgrown Hedge

Are there roadside hedges which have grown so large that they cause you problems when you walk, ride or drive down a road near you?

It is very annoying, but there is something that you can do about it. Devon County Council have a web page especially designed for reporting overgrown trees and vegetation. You can pinpoint the location of the problem, take some photos so that they can assess it, and Devon County Council can write to the landowner and if necessary take enforcement action. https://www.devon.gov.uk/roadsandtransport/report-a-problem/report-overgrown-trees-and-vegetation/. You can also add your name to existing reports, to emphasise the problems.

However, if you are the owner of an overgrown roadside hedge, perhaps you could get it cut before somebody needs to report it!