Agenda for a meeting of Belstone Parish Council on 17th January 2023 in the Meeting Room of Belstone Village Hall at 7.30 pm
2022/23-140 Disclosures of Interests
To receive disclosures of personal & prejudicial interest from Councillors on matters to be considered at the meeting
2022/23-141 Apologies for Absence
To record any apologies for absence and reasons. For resolution.
2022/23-142 Public Participation Session
This item is limited to 15 minutes and will be conducted in accordance with the Standing Orders of the Council, which are available to read on the website.
To resolve that the minutes of the meeting of the Council held on 29th November 2022, previously circulated, be signed as a correct record.
2022/23-144 Borough & County Councillor Statements
2022/23-145 Chairman’s Announcements
To receive any announcements from the Chairman or Vice-Chair.
2022/23-146 Clerk’s Report
To note the Clerk’s Report, previously circulated.
2022/23-147 Asset Inspection
To receive any update from Cllr Cooper on the Pound Sign.
A. To agree the Council’s response to any applications which may arise after the agenda publication.
B. Outcomes of Planning Applications
To note the outcome of planning applications, (notes in Clerk’s report):
- 0432/22 1 x Telegraph pole so that the existing Openreach overhead cable, can be removed from the adjacent High Voltage power pole and attached to the proposed pole. – Approved.
- NMA/0560/20 Non-Material Amendment – Burl, Skaigh Lane, Belstone – Provisionally approved.
- 0304/22 Burl – Part demolition and replacement of roof to create accommodation; erection of side and rear extensions Council objected – Withdrawn
- 2294/22/FUL Proposed installation of ten rapid electric vehicle charging stations within the car park of Country Lanes Garden Centre. Conditionally approved.
2022/23-149 Muddy Lane
To note any action taken by the Council regarding the bridleways near Skaigh Farm.
To note any action taken by the Council regarding speeding.
2022/23-151 Hedge Cutting in Skaigh Lane
To note any action following the discussion at the October meeting on overgrown hedges in Skaigh Lane.
2022/23-152 Dates for next year
To agree any changes to the meeting dates for the rest of the year.
A. Recent Transactions
• Income – None
• Expenditure –Clerk’s Wages, Training Course
• Total Balance now £4,719.86 (including £460 election reserve)
B. Any Payments to be Authorised
• Website Hosting (not yet invoiced but expected to be £60)
2022/23-154 2023/24 Budget
To agree any amendments to the proposed 2023/24 budget
2022/23-155 Risk Assessments
To review the Council Risk Assessments, and agree any necessary actions.
2022/23-156 Items for Next Agenda
To receive any items for the meeting on 28th February 2023.