Parish Council Minutes – 24th September 2019
BELSTONE PARISH COUNCIL
Special Planning Meeting – Tuesday 24th September 2019 at 7.30pm
Village Hall Meeting Room
Present: Michael Ash (Chairman), Ann Norman (Vice Chairman), Paul Boyce, Peter Cooper, Susan Norrish, Jon Pike, Theresa Weaver and Kate Little (Clerk).
1. Apologies: None
2. Declarations of Interest: None
3. Planning Item:
- St Anthony’s, Skaigh Land, Belstone – rebuild ground floor extension, replacement roof covering, rebuilding of garage and widening of access. DNPA ref: 0395/19.
It was resolved to raise no objection/neutral view.
4. Tree Preservation Order – works to trees
- Lower Hobey, Market Lane, Belstone – remove branch of sycamore and reduce crown of beech.
DNPA ref: 19/0048.
It was resolved to accept the necessity for the works.
5. Local Plan – Draft Local Plan consultation document – The document will be circulated amongst the parish cllrs with a view to forming a response at the next meeting.
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 8pm.