BELSTONE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Virtual Parish Council Meeting
12th January 2021
Participants: Michael Ash (Chairman), Ann Norman (Vice Chairman), Paul Boyce, Peter Cooper, Susan Norrish, Jon Pike, Theresa Weaver and Kate Little (Parish Clerk).
56. Apologies: None
57. Minutes of the Parish Council meeting of 15th December 2020: These were agreed and will be signed by the Chairman as a correct record of the meeting.
58. Matters Arising:
- Oldway, Tongue End – The clerk has written again to the owners to ask if the hedgerow that is growing over the PC’s bus shelter could be cut back.
59. Declarations of Interest: There were none
60. Urgent Items Raised by the Chairman: None
61. Website Accessibility: The review and upgrade has been undertaken by Moorsites and the Website Accessibility Statement prepared – see village website
62. Village Car Park:
- Notice board – John Moppet has completed the new noticeboard for the car park. The clerk will arrange for it to be put up on one of the tree frames. [The Commoners have been offered one side of the board for a beware of cows and calves notice.]
63. Employment Policies: These have been agreed and will be sent to the village website.
64. Financial Matters:
- The 2021/22 financial budget – the amended version – version (b), was agreed. [The precept request for £2,525 has been sent to WDBC.]
- The 3rd quarter budget for 2020/21 was agreed.
- Payment of £133.33 has been paid to John Moppett for the new sign and £120 to Moorsites for the website accessibility project.
65. Correspondence – Covid 19 updates only.
66. Any other business – Cllr Theresa Weaver’s update on local climate change activity and Greener Belstone was noted.
Subject to pandemic restrictions, the next meeting is programmed for 23rd February 2021
|20.10.2020||Moorsites to audit the PC website and write website accessibility statement √ see website||Clerk|
|15.12.20||Contact Oldway again re overgrown hedge affecting the bus shelter √||Clerk|
|15.12.2020||Send S37 grant cheque to Citizen’s Advice Bureau √ Thank you note received||Clerk|
|15.12.20||Provide advert for clerk’s job to The Beacon, website and notice board √||Clerk|
|15.12.20||Confirmation of employment policies √ and sent to website||All cllrs|
|15.12.20||Amend draft 2021/22 annual budget √ and precept submitted||Clerk|
|12.1.21||Put up car park notice board √||Clerk|